Join our Team: Become a Carer
D.Osteen Homecare Support are a rapidly growing equal opportunities company in
West Berkshire and there are always placements for new Carers for our clients in the
We are currently seeking kind and caring individuals to be part of their dedicated
The role involves visiting clients in their homes to provide personal care, meal
preparation and assistance with medication and companion visits.
Full training is provided if you don’t have any experience in care. Full and part-time
positions are available
This position is for flexible working hours.
Morning visits start at 7 am and finish at 2pm .
Evening visits start at 4.30 pm finishing at 10:00 PM
Positions also available
for weekend carers for the same hours
Complete our Online Application form now to get started with your application.
Friendly and highly professional company
- Comprehensive training throughout your career
- You will be supported by 2 registered
- managers round the clock
- Excellent rates of pay £11 – £12 per hour
- Travel time & mileage is paid.
- Flexible working conditions
- Pension benefits
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Full Uniform and DBS Clearance