Data Protection Promise
This Data Protection Promise describes how we collect and use personal information
about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data
Protection Act 2018. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to
Our promise to you:
We will comply with data protection law when it comes to the processing of your data.
This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
1. Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not
used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those
4. Accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Kept securely.
We keep our Promise under regular review. This Data Protection Promise was last
updated on 26th April 2018.