D.Osteen Support COVID-19 Statement
D.Osteen Homecare Support is keeping fully abreast of developments relating to the continued spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the UK and Ireland. We are routinely monitoring developments, reviewing our protocols, and preparing appropriate responses as the situation evolves. D.Osteen Homecare Support is committed to ensuring all steps are taken to protect the health and wellbeing of all our colleagues and customers.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin
straight away, or sneeze into the bend of your elbow, then wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with persons who have respiratory illness symptoms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are unwell, stay at home and contact the 111 Coronavirus helpline (valid
in all countries of the UK)
- If you are asked to self-isolate please follow the NHS Advice
- If a member of staff has a positive confirmed diagnosis of Coronavirus the local
For those who need to travel, please stay current with COVID-19
developments and travel advice found at the Gov.uk website. Exercise
caution while traveling, practice the above prevention points.
Useful links for further up to date
For the most up-to-date information you can visit The The Department of Health and Social Care or see the below links for various official sources.
D.Osteen Homecare Support office will prepare a list of all customers and staff
the affected person has been in contact with for at least the preceding 14 days
and report this to the 111 Coronavirus helpline.
As epidemics/pandemics can change quickly and unpredictably, it will be
important to stay updated on the latest D.Osteen Homecare Support
information regarding COVID-19. It is our intent to not overload you with
information, but we will make regular updates as and when necessary.