We provide a variety of care solutions for our clients including specialist help to improve the quality of life for your loved one.
Our Domiciliary care service starts from just 30 minutes per care visit and can be extended to as many hours as you require, day or night depending on your care needs.
Dementia/ Alzheimers Care
Quality care at home can have a real impact on stabilising and even slowing the progression of the most common dementia symptoms.
Familiarity and regular routines are key to reducing distress, so receiving consistent support from our specially trained caregivers in the familiar home the environment is ideal wherever possible.
Care and support to stay well D.Osteen Homecare Support can provide experienced staff to help you maintain your quality of life while remaining in your own home. We create a person-centred care plan to suit your needs. This might include:
- Reminding or helping you to take your medicines to manage your symptoms
- Support with bathing and/or dressing to keep you looking your best
- Catheter care and continence management to maintain your dignity and comfort
- Help to establish a regular exercise routine to improve mood and mobility and to
- Making sure you have plenty of fluids and a balanced diet with enough fresh fruit
and vegetables and fibre to keep you healthy and avoid constipation
- Assisting with routine household chores and shopping so your home life is as
you would like it to be
- Companionship, or helping you to be involved in social activities.
Our services provide support and care for you and your loved ones when you need it the most.
End of Life Care
We can implement an end of life person-centred care plan for you and your family. Our domiciliary care service will then be tailored to meet your specific needs and preferences.
We value and respect each person’s spirituality and their right to dignified care at this time of their lives.
Our team will work with health professionals who are involved in your care and support to manage your symptoms, maintain your dignity and keep you as comfortable as possible. Our trained and caring team will be with you every step of the way.
- Our client’s choices are at the heart of our service planning and delivery at D.Osteen Homecare Support.
- Care is delivered in a sensitive, person-centred way, taking account of circumstances, wishes and priorities of the customer, family and friends
- Our care assistants are fully trained in end of life care and are supported to develop further knowledge and skills
We offer personal care services which include;
- washing and dressing, care of hair and nails
- Preparation of light snacks and meals
- Support to take your prescribed medication
- Continence care and toileting
- Support with day to day task
- Help with shopping and
- We also offer Respite Care
- Sitting in service to relieve your loved one
Hospital Discharge Care
- Hospital to home care is a service provided by D.Osteen Homecare Support to
support those returning home from hospital after being discharged from illness
or an operation.
- How can we help?
After a stay in hospital, D.Osteen Homecare Support professional and personalised support can make the transition back home as relaxed and worry-free as
Offering these services can encourage people to come out of hospital sooner,
in the knowledge that they have personal and practical support available and
can reduce the risk of repeat injury and re-admission.
We can help you or your loved one with:
- Supervision of discharge arrangements
- Food shopping
- Help with washing, dressing and personal care
- Medication support
- Physical assistance and support to move safely around the home
- Light housekeeping
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Re-assessment of needs
- Companionship can have huge benefits to the mental and physical health and wellbeing of a person.
- Social interaction can be an important factor in
preventing isolation and loneliness in the elderly.
- At D.Osteen Home-care Support, we believe that companionship is important and recognise that whilst completing daily activities, having a friendly and
trusted visitor to talk to can really put a smile on someone’s face.
- General companionship and conversation
- Cooking and sharing meals
- Help with your weekly shopping
- Joining in with your favourite hobbies
- Help with general domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry etc.)
- Help with travel arrangements
- Driving you where you would like to go
- Arranging and accompanying you to and from appointments
- Planning outings and visits
Care for the Elderly
Our services are reliable, flexible and highly-personalised, prioritising
our Clients’ interests above all else.
- Care for yourself or an elderly relative can be provided in the comfort of
your own home.
- Our homecare services can support seniors with those every day tasks
that may have become difficult to manage.
- Daily activities like dressing, bathing and cooking may not be as easy
to complete as they once were but our friendly team of D.Osteen
Homecare Support can help.
Tasks we can help you or your loved one with including:
- Medication support
- Cooking meals
- Washing and physical assistance
- Personal and continence care